Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll

So i have a hard time keeping up with my blog! I am traveling to a regional cross country meet today, therefore I am sitting and thinking of the wonderful technology I have in my hands! Phones, ipods, etc really make things nice as you are riding along down the highway you can be catching up on things at work. The bad thing is...you can almost work 24/7. :-)

I do want to take the time however to invite you to join me on facebook  to get more information on product and sales. One sale in particular is our fall sale that extends into the Christmas season. It will help you get a discount on personalizing your gifts this Christmas.

The picture I have attached is a project that I worked on last week.

Here's wishing you a Happy Fall Ya'll and a blessed Holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment