Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Digital World!

There are so many options..so much to look at...so much to know...when you take your business into the digital world.  Myself, along with the majority of Entrepreneurs around the world, try to do everything they can as cheaply as possible.  Yeah, I said it...I'm cheap!  Trying to get your business to float, you find yourself cutting corners.  In doing so I have done my own website, my own blog and my own facebook page...now in all honestly...I AM NOT BRAGGING!  I've struggled...I've wasted a lot of time trying to figure out what works.  So...currently I am making a NEW website that will hopefully have my blog directly linked, also have product pictures, and hopefully soon have an online store.  I know you're saying "Good luck with THAT!"  Anyway, the address will be www.stitchesbydarcey.com .  My new email will be darcey@stitchesbydarcey.com and we will see what transpires. I want to Thank You for being patient with me...during my digital revolution!

Thanks again! 
Darcey Smades
A Stitch In Time Embroidery

No comments:

Post a Comment